Anyone with a Redcat Rampage XT or MT ??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redcats are buggies with big tires and a truck body.

I have a few nitro trucks for sale. I got a rampage Mt and I need to get rid of a couple revos and jatos. Also have a couple arma felony and a limitless I'll sell

you have good reason to laugh i'm can be a idiot but i'm ok now with that.
no disrespect to that forum though.

I was told to stay away from the rampage , so I bought one , put every metal piece on it that exists and a no modified zenoa engine from ddm in it , and fixed the stock steering setup , it was way off , that dam thing runs all day with no issues so far. Guys are putting in big bucks single steering servos in it , totally not necessary , if the dual servos are aligned correctly , they are great , love the thing , I hand the controls to my granddaughter and she loves it , e6000 the body , that piece of crap will explode if you don't , received mine with a shattered body , they sent me a new one and I drowned it in the stuff

I believe i got banned from there....something was said !......it must of been unpleasant........probably came from me i can't remember what happened.
They probably have all legit information there that i just didn't appreciate....i can be idiot with out trying or knowing!
I think its just something with that crowd over there. My very first post over there I was getting dogged by a couple different members because they dont consider anything a legit large scale RC unless it runs on gas. I posted some stuff about batteries and my Kraton 8S and got blasted for it. Dumbest thing I ever saw. Never went back over there.

So many guys tried to talk me out of the rampage , so I got one ! Stock engine is for sale , I put a ddm modified ZENOAH in it fixed the ignorant steering it came with , completely messed up , guys are putting in these huge steering servos ,, doesn't need it ,if the steering is corrected , I put every metal part that exists for this thing , and also , when putting on the gear plate , roll it around as you tighten it up , you will see the sweet spot once you get to it , the darn thing just runs and starts right up allllll day !! Gotta E6000 that stock body , darn thing breaks like eggs !! My grandkids love it also !

Back