Anyone serious about go kart racing?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.R.S. Ninja_007

RCTalk Addict
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
Me and my family have been going to the BEST go kart chain in the world (yes, worldwide locations);
K1 SPEED!
https://www.k1speed.com/locations.html
If you guys are ever in the area of one and are bored or something, I highly recommend going. I go to locations mostly in LA, CA area but unfortunately no records yet. You can even host parties (birthdays or corporate events) where they shut down the location for a few hours for you and your friends to have private races.

I'm not that serious but I do like it. There is a go kart track up in white marsh but those are gas ones that have limiters of about 14mph I'm guessing.
Another place is the auto bahn in rosedale, that's indoor and electric, I'm guessing top speeds of about 25mph. All of them can go way faster but they but on limiters.
I was watching and searching up YouTube videos. One guy has a gas street go kart and he took it to the last day of school.
The person who runs the family owned local hobby shop and computer repair shop, his son is into go carts, idk what you call them but they are smaller and he races on like a dirt oval track/s. I think it's called quarter midget racing like here:

Screenshot_20231224-192156.png

The person who runs the family owned local hobby shop and computer repair shop, his son is into go carts, idk what you call them but they are smaller and he races on like a dirt oval track/s. I think it's called quarter midget racing like here:

FB_IMG_1703463877353.jpg

FB_IMG_1703463884970.jpg

@Jpslash667 probably knows who I'm talking about

I'm not that serious but I do like it. There is a go kart track up in white marsh but those are gas ones that have limiters of about 14mph I'm guessing.
Another place is the auto bahn in rosedale, that's indoor and electric, I'm guessing top speeds of about 25mph. All of them can go way faster but they but on limiters.
I was watching and searching up YouTube videos. One guy has a gas street go kart and he took it to the last day of school.

View attachment 177660

View attachment 177661

View attachment 177662
@Jpslash667 probably knows who I'm talking about
Well when you go to Myrtle Beach next time, maybe try it out!
https://www.k1speed.com/myrtle-beach-location.html

Got one right down the street. I actually ate lunch in their parking lot a few years ago. But my idea of gokart is a shifter cart around 250cc starting. I want enough power to roast in second from a dig....... then add a few more ponies. 😁

Back