Anyone seen any good bands lately?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least I got to take my son to see KISS in 2019, before all this bs. I've been to over 100 concerts in my life, so live nation can suck it! I do feel bad for my son though, he medically can not get the jab, he has a real deal medical exemption due to a severe allergic reaction he had to a vaccine when he was a baby. We didn't know if he would ever walk, and he still has issues caused by it. So sadly he won't get to go to see any more, and he is a major audiophile like me.
Maybe the world will see how ridiculous this whole thing is and go back to normal I'd like to think the public of the world has more sense than trust a load of paid off politicians and corruption greedy corporation bosses
I miss the days when you could see three bands for under $20.00
We saw a few as a young un at the uni shows they were three bands for like 30 quid, saw some good bands there tbh

I miss the days when you could see three bands for under $20.00
Yeah, and parking was usually free, or at most a dollar, now it's $30. The bass ticket outlet fee was 1 dollar, ticketmaster fees are insane! Then a venue fee per ticket on top of the ticketmaster fee. Shirts were 15ish back then, my sons KISS shirt cost me $75. It ended up costing me about $500 to take him to the show.

I would rather buy an artists complete music catalog than pay that much for a concert these days. Half the concerts are just giant video screens anyway. I'm glad I was young before the industry went down the corporate greed road.

Back