Anyone looking for an amazing deal on a Kranton 8S?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone looking for an amazing deal on a Kranton 8S? PM me for details.

I'm not the one selling this so I'm not posting it in the classifieds. Just something I stumbled across and thought Id share with yall cuz it looks to be one heck of a deal.

Anyone looking for an amazing deal on a Kranton 8S? PM me for details.

I'm not the one selling this so I'm not posting it in the classifieds. Just something I stumbled across and thought Id share with yall cuz it looks to be one heck of a deal.

Oh man I saw this thread just now and went WTF happened he's selling the kra8 😆🤣

Oh man I saw this thread just now and went WTF happened he's selling the kra8 😆🤣
Oh heck no! I love my K8. Although its so big I dont like to work on it. I will admit that. I thought about selling it right after I got it for that very reason but after I drove it a few times I was like nope. She aint going no where! IDK if I never use it again. Ima hang it on my wall 🤣

I will admit the 1/5 scale is huge and it is a pain to work on cuz you really can't put it anywhere to work on. Lol I got the Xmaxx on a old jobsite light stand. Only cool thing is I can raise and lower. Either standing or sitting in a chair
16243951297931134770374808103356.jpg
lol

I will admit the 1/5 scale is huge and it is a pain to work on cuz you really can't put it anywhere to work on. Lol I got the Xmaxx on a old jobsite light stand. Only cool thing is I can raise and lower. Either standing or sitting in a chair View attachment 128438 lol
Bro, I need one of those stands in my life lol

Rigid tools has a work stand for about I believe 30-40$ from homedepot. That fits the 1/5 scale perfect. It also has a top plate that swivels 360.

I might end up getting this stand. A little more sturdy then the one I'm useing now with that flat top on it. The X is just sitting on cross bars at the moment. Lol

And with the Kra's flat bottom chassis it might fit perfectly on it. As well and it tilts up down left right pretty cool little stand and adjustable up down

Hell yeah thats thing is pretty cool for 32 buck can't really beat that

Back