Anyone know where I can order a custom chassis protector?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnFabRC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Like the title says, I want to get a chassis protector made where I choose the graphics. I did a little googling and everything that came up, the “custom” referred to the shape for a specific chassis. I have a few ideas for different graphics. One idea is an all fake carbon fiber background with “MARSHAL!!!!” In a bright color over it. I tend to spend a lot of time on my roof so it’d be pretty fitting 😂

I thought about going to a sign shop locally but I’d imagine someone out there has an RC based business that does that sort of thing.

My custom chassis protector is gorilla tape. Yea I'm cheap. Racing on a budget, which it isn't a budget anymore.

My local family owned shop used to do custom ones when they had the track. Since the track is long gone, he stopped doing it. He only has a few left for like 10 year old 2wd chassis. They were laminated too.

Like for my Traxxas cars, I seen custom ones on eBay, really don't want to get one as those are bashers, and plastic chassis, which I really don't care.
But for my race stuff, metal chassis, yea I would want one, and since I'm running on carpet mostly, helps protect the carpet too.

AMain has a bunch for every current race model, some are precut for that model, some are just universal and need to be cut out.
https://www.rcskinz.com/rc10b74
https://www.amainhobbies.com/search?cID=&s=B74+chassis+protector+

Here is my gorilla tape
PXL_20230325_033031020.jpg

And here is the family owned custom one. Which is meant for 2wd.
PXL_20230412_230747894.jpg

Yea I have no problem finding ones that fit, I want one that has the graphics of my choice/design on it.

Currently I’m running this:
IMG_2429.jpeg

And I have one from Klinik too. But I want one that’s says “MARSHAL!!!”