Anyone know what kind of car this is?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diazo49

RC Newbie
Reaction score
If anyone could help it would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

IMG_2133[4].jpg
IMG_2131[6].jpg
IMG_2132[5].jpg

Ohh yes a nitro 4 tec!

70mph right out of the box

??

Their super fun cars regardless and pretty reliable if you just zip around parking lots as a hobbyist ??‍♂️

That is the 20 year old 70 mph .15 pro version ,I can go across the street an take a few pics of my friends!
The head gives it away ,the 3.3 versions head was more of a V shape!

Ahh okay. I didn't know. Either way I wish I would have gotten one! I found two of them around here for 400$.. Lol the wife would kill me I just got my savage xl yesterday ?

Ahh okay. I didn't know. Either way I wish I would have gotten one! I found two of them around here for 400$.. Lol the wife would kill me I just got my savage xl yesterday ?

LOL....I remember that day when he got his ,I was so freakin jealous ,because I could not afford to just go out an
pay $300 bucks on that in the year of 2000 ,however ,I went an was able to buy the Duratrax street force for $ 149
with out radio gear ,that was also a nice car!

The street force was a 50 mph car out of the box an surprisingly kept up with his up & down are street!......LOL... an
yes ,suddenly we did have an audience ,I think that we drew every kid & their parents out their homes with the sound
of 2 screamin nitro's racing up & down the street!
Oh man that was a lot of fun back then!.....:cool:

Yah man I remember going to parkin lots with my dad to watch people drive their cars on courses they had setup