Anyone in the UK - Looking for help finding a glue

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been reading good things about that.
Based on the fact that they mention it has a couple month shelf life after opening, I wonder what the hell it is 🤔

Don't know, but I'll bet it's due to evaporation. I've found that most of these bonding agents evaporate real fast.
I was wondering that. Maybe they are just reselling Weldon 4 lol

Seems promising...that little video clip of the two guys "testing" the bond is impressive, and funny! Are you going to try it (I bet you are!). Just watch your fingers, that could end badly (if it bonds skin like CA glue).
It is not like crazy glue. Plastic weld type glues are a liquid that melts the two parts together. Like the way Acetone bonds styrene and ABS plastic models. So it only affects plastic.
I looked for a half hour last night. Nothing available for shipping to the us.
Yeah, that stuff has been banned for shipping to the states I think.

Going to have to check that out. That 3m plastic-weld literally works on everything plastic I've tried it on hand down so far the best. Hold fliament together like it was made from factory together... good stuff.
But will check that stuff out for sure

It is not like crazy glue. Plastic weld type glues are a liquid that melts the two parts together. Like the way Acetone bonds styrene and ABS plastic models. So it only affects plastic.

Yeah, that stuff has been banned for shipping to the states I think.
Oh, phew! Most of the time you don't want glues to melt plastic together, but this time you do! So it basically integrates the two plastic pieces together into one piece, instead of glue bonding/holding them together.

Why is this kind of glue banned in the US? I think someone said something about California's laws.
Going to have to check that out. That 3m plastic-weld literally works on everything plastic I've tried it on hand down so far the best. Hold fliament together like it was made from factory together... good stuff.
But will check that stuff out for sure
I think it's banned in the States though, so good luck trying to ship some here, that's what the other guys said.

Oh, phew! Most of the time you don't want glues to melt plastic together, but this time you do! So it basically integrates the two plastic pieces together into one piece, instead of glue bonding/holding them together.

Why is this kind of glue banned in the US? I think someone said something about California's laws.

I think it's banned in the States though, so good luck trying to ship some here, that's what the other guys said.
The stuff wicked posted is different I believe. There is glue that's banned. It's in the UK. For the chemicals that are in it. But the 3m Scotch-weld plastic&rubber instant adhesive, that Doom uses and suggested to me a while back to fix a old tamiya body. Works wonders on 3D filament just a drop of it. And it bonds the filament together. It's crazy. Plus it works on anything plastic. Here's a pic of what I'm talking about bud
16487566052424511803390904454341.jpg