Anyone Here on Discord?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
In case you don't know, Discord is a voice chat app that you can install on any device and have a group voice or text chat.

Does anyone here use it? I could setup a channel if anyone wants to hang out and shoot the 💩. We could call it the RC 💩 Shoot 😁😜🤣😂🤗

In case you don't know, Discord is a voice chat app that you can install on any device and have a group voice or text chat.

Does anyone here use it? I could setup a channel if anyone wants to hang out and shoot the 💩. We could call it the RC 💩 Shoot 😁😜🤣😂🤗

I do with my Nitro family!... :thumbs-up:

I'm on there. But not alot.

Woodie, we need a new badge for people.
It's the thread reviver badge. People can earn it by reviving old threads. Me and @luke66 are perfect people for that badge. 😉

It's the thread reviver badge. People can earn it by reviving old threads. Me and @luke66 are perfect people for that badge. 😉
You mean we need a punishment badge. Like back in the day, if you goofed up in school you had to wear a Dunce hat 🤪
Untitled91_20240215091016.png

I've revived like 5 threads already. so far this is the first one of yours I've seen.

And that dunce badge would be cool.