WTB Anyone have any low end radios they want out?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

Peeeenuuutt

RCNT Talkaholic
Long story short, I got a friend with a late 80’s tamiya Blackfoot and all the old electronics need out. I'm going to donate an esc to it, and we’ll probably buy a jx servo, but a radio and receiver will be needed for final completion. If you need anything to be gone, please reply or private message me... I’ll surely take it off your hands. We gotta get this thing back on the road!

F1317E94-E121-49C7-AF18-0996D49C5B03.jpeg
640F1172-D8D7-4C6A-81F5-9D500D32C569.jpeg

Slick2500

RCNT Talkaholic
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I have 2 super old Futaba Magnum Sport radios that need the battery holder along with 1 rx. Not sure if they work though.
And the old Traxxas fishing pole antenna radio, fishing pole antenna is broke and taped together. Last time I used it it worked.

Peeeenuuutt

RCNT Talkaholic
The truck currently has an old futaba radio in it. The plugs are all weird and different from modern ones though... are yours standard?

HeavyBag

RCNT Racer
I'm just throwing this out there. If you don't come up with anything, I think I would have a look at one of those GoolRC TG3 radios that are available for $24 shipped. They are about the lowest priced 2.4ghz radio, that I know of, with ability to limit throttle (end point adjustment switch).

Sledgehog

RCNT Champion
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing

Peeeenuuutt

RCNT Talkaholic
Ah we actually found a brand new flysky fsgt2 for $30 with the receiver. We put in an xl-5 and hid it under the factory cover. All we need now is some wheels and a body post.