Anyone from Louisiana up for some Top Truck Challenge ???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chip cross

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I know it has been talked about before but do you guys want to make this happen ??? As for the rules go I can only see us needing a few.

Rule #1 The truck must look scale.
Rule #2 2.2 is the max rim size.
Rule #3 Have fun and drink beers.
Rule #4 Have fun and drink beers.
Rule #5 Have fun and drink beers.

Rule 6: Have fun and drink water

define scale. for most, if i take a comp rig and slap a sweet scale body on it, its a scaler now.

having a 4 tire, 2.2 wheel size limit is enough for me. If you want to bring a tubed out dual mamba monster berg, thats cool with me. It will feel that much better when i spank you with the integy 45t. :)

Either way, i am down. we need to have a destruction derby as well. bring your pile o crap to beat on until only one is left running.

Last edited:
I'm deffinatly down.....And for the D-Derby. I say build up the strongest/most bad ass rig you can to destroy. Armor, weapons, the whole schibang.....

I'm deffinatly down.....And for the D-Derby. I say build up the strongest/most bad ass rig you can to destroy. Armor, weapons, the whole schibang.....

Well, if that's the case then I guess there will be mounted pneumatics on those rigs eh?

IDK, me n chip might just have to mount the ar on em. lol

chip said scale means no tvp rigs. so that means i have no truck to compete with. :(

I say we have a have a g2g without chip. :D:p:

It'll be aight....... i wana put my SCX through some trials.

bah, you scaler pansies.

does this mean i have to buy an scx?

Only if you wana be a scaler pansy..... lol

i know. and the worst part is that i sold mine to fund a wheely king. gotta love that hindsight. anyways, they are sooo played out......

what is chip doing on here?? you are on vacation dude!!!! go show your wife that new 1K cal a day body!!!!

bah, i need a scaler. time to post up the WK i guess. :)

What setup u wana use with the SCX?

well the crawler has a mamba max in the mail so as of right now the plans are a sidewinder, cc bec, hitec 5997 and pair of 3S lipo's in parallel. I'm not sure about a motor yet. Probably something fairly quick and torquey. perhaps the Warrior R 35T.

I am debating just buying an xtrail or K2-3L chassis and putting the wheely king axles under it....... what do you think?

$25 for a brand new xtrail and i can get a pede tranny to mate it with.

239 from tower.... or 234 from ckrc. should i pull the trigger? i have all of the electronics....... i would need a body and thats about it..........

Last edited:
i did it. check the scale section.

gonna take me a few weeks to complete so we can't have this thing too soon. :)

I got some 2 sets of axles from the 2 highlift kits i got..... no real use for them, so if u need anything from them two kits (minus body/wheels/tires) let me know.

dude i want a highlift!

now go post in my scale thread before i break into your truck again. :)

Back