anyone ever use this site before?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarCraft

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
http://www.dollarhobbyz.com/

their prices seem to good to be true, but if they really are true i know where I'm going to order from for now on. have ay of you used them? how is the quality of parts and how is their shipping?

I've bought stuff from their ebay store before. I imagine there website is fine.

I've purchased from their Ebay store as well. Not sure about the website.

Great seller I have bought tons of stuff from them

Yes, great seller, I've boughten more than a few items from them.

cool thanks for the feedback, ill try them out for my next parts order and post up how it all goes.

Yes, great seller, I've boughten more than a few items from them.
Where are you from, @Alexander_0_1? The only place I ever heard that word used was in North Dakota. I was wearing a hand knitted sweater and a girl asked me if it was BOTTen.
That would be in the local accent, and I didn't have a clue what she was talking about. I told her it was wool.
Finally she explained it. Was it knitted by someone I knew or was it store bott? Being from New York, the word is pronounced BAWT. :thumbs-up:

Last edited:
LOL.....so sad that the English language and proper spelling has not been passed on to the younger generation. Much like cursive writing has been replaced by text messages. :-(

Its been so long since I've written anything besides my name in cursive I'm not sure I even remember how to make all the letters anymore o_O
Oh well, I never was much of a writter anyway...

Whenever I "write" a letter by hand I usually print because nobody could ever really read my cursive...

Whenever I "write" a letter by hand I usually print because nobody could ever really read my cursive...

I have to admit that I've lost this skill as well.

Back