Anyone else find this weird?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naw, she's got the voices in her head to keep her company.

Nice pooper, ok rack, no other info. What more do you need, she's nuts. She should have a dog or 146 cats.

Damm andy go hit it!
If she is nuts just tell her that your CIA and can no longer take calls at your house..
And you can only see her from 12:00 am to 12:20AM Because thats the only time the FBI is not watching you:banana:

ZANDOR said:
Damm andy go hit it!
If she is nuts just tell her that your CIA and can no longer take calls at your house..
And you can only see her from 12:00 am to 12:20AM Because thats the only time the FBI is not watching you:banana:
I'm pleading the 5th..lol

Actually she has 2 dogs 4 cats and 8 horses... And thats outside. Inside I know she has a iguanna, a Amevia (Lizard) and a old tortouise.. I'm sure she has more though. Shes a college proffesor, and I always had a thing for good lookin teachers, so I had to try..lol.. But yeah, the 20 calls a day, visits at all hours of the night and at least 3 a day got a little old. Thats whats retarded about messin with a neighbor.. When ya dont answer your phone they'll just come over.. not cool..lol

Tell her ya like whips and chains and give her one of those electronic dog collars to wear when she comes over. She'll never guess why you spent two days burying a dumb wire around your yard!!!

supersavage said:
Tell her ya like whips and chains and give her one of those electronic dog collars to wear when she comes over. She'll never guess why you spent two days burying a dumb wire around your yard!!!

I like it!!! LOL - I'm gonna have to remember that one. I had one ex that actually wore a studded collar - Now that I think of it, she'd prolly fit right in with this thread.

Oooookaayyyy. And nobody checked to see if nothing was in the water supply, eh?!?!

geez i thought the lawnmower guy was weird...

Revo Rancher said:
Oooookaayyyy. And nobody checked to see if nothing was in the water supply, eh?!?!

Like he said, he was sad. I bet he felt lonely and this cheers him up. Especially if you get kissed by a Hot Actress and can jiggle a Model's jugs!