Anyone else find this weird?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2nv

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a neighbor lady thats in her early 30's who lives alone. Anyway she keeps her xmas lights on her house year round (Not on of course). A few days ago I noticed she still had them on and kinda snickered to myself. Then today I was out riding 4 wheeler in one of our fields and noticed she was outside messing with them so I figured she was taking them off her hous this year. Then tonight once it got dark I was coming back from town and saw she had added MORE lights! And to top it off she still has them on. (Glowing).. anyone else find this kinda weird considering Xmas has been done for over a month now?

Maybe it's a signal to the "Hottie" on the 4 wheeler to come on by! LOL

A bit odd, yes!

Yeah, any women in her ealry 30's that is living on her own and not getting a few night calls is either fugly, mental or to much of a b**ch to deal with...but you are right, she is weird for thelight thing. Does she take a lawnmower into town, too?

jetmechG550 said:
Maybe it's a signal to the "Hottie" on the 4 wheeler to come on by! LOL
Been there.. Done that..lol.. We actually did go out a couple times, until I relized she was CRAZY! She wouldnt quit callin for ANYTHING. She would call and see what I was doing, and Id tell her, "I'm just getting ready to take a shower". Then NO SHITTIN 5 minutes later, shed call again, and leave me a message "Just wondering what ya were up to".. She would call like every 20 minutes, tell finally I just told her to knock it off, and it isnt gonna happen. Then she only limited it to once a day till she must of got bored talking to my voicemail. I just thought she had guy issues or something but now with the New Xmas lights added in late Jan. I'm starting to think shes seriosuly is a lil fruity.

oh and her rack, its so-so.. She has a nice pooper though..:idea:

Might be that she's signaling the UFO's to land.

I had an ex like that. Only the lights were in her bedroom window. Never quite figured that part out. Only figured that she was batty as a loon.

may be shes just into lights. I've seen people by my house do that. or shes just triing to get you to come over and pipe. if anything be careful. make sure she aint no psycho.

Yeah 4u2nv, I think you need to go pick up a copy of Mr. Robinson and see if she's up for a movie and a little Andy by Christmas Light. :D

EDIT: missed your last post. One of those co-dependents . . . sticks like S.O.A.S. Some people need that I guess.

The lights thing . . . probably reminds her of a good time in her life and she just doesn't want to let it go. That and it's such a pain in the ass to take them up and down.

Last edited:
Oh she has her Candy cane and santa window clings up too... So its not just a light thing. I honestly dont care if she keeps them up or not, I just think its funny. and very odd..

Keep your pets indoors at Halloween. Spooookey!

I bet she hit a good after x-mas sale on lights.

Putting them up in late January is crazy...

I put mine up in late July when it's warm out!

supersavage said:
I put mine up in late July when it's warm out!
Thatd at least make sense.. Well, at least I could understand that a lil more..lol

Hello? Is this the Happy House? Okay, Ya I have something you need to check out. Theres a lady that lives next to me with her Christmas lights up and Santa and Candy cane stickers up. You'll take a look by? Okay, Thanks!

Anyways, that is wild! I might have to try what supersavage says and put em' up in July!

Theres a well documented story of a guy here in the UK, who has xmas day, everyday.

Each night he wraps up a present for himself for the next day, he has a tree etc up all year round an will only ever play xmas carols on his hifi.

He also has a full xmas dinner everyday.

A certified nutter and no mistake.

He's not nuts....He's Santa...and you Brits are making fun of him.....I'll just have to tell my sweet lil girl that England ruined Christmas for everyone by driving Santa Nuts......

You would think he would get tired of turkey and stuffing!

As long as the UK-looney isn't hurting anyone, let there be Christmas!

Now, as for 4u's loon, Well, I had (key word; HAD. the night I had to help bury a parakeet was the LAST night) a client that's the same way, only it's Elvis everywhere. A person can't sneeze without hitting an Elvis item. All topped off with a row of christmas lights.

shes probably lonely cuz shes crazy!