Anyone do custom rc stickers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Had this sticker on my 61 Unibody after a good friend lost his life on a sucide shift pan head. Got hit on the freeway. Like to have a mini sticker mad for the windshield on Misbehavin.
Just seeing if anyone dose tiny stickers

Attachments

• 43E506AB-331E-4E85-9904-911E23A0537D.png
    43E506AB-331E-4E85-9904-911E23A0537D.png
    460.4 KB · Views: 46
I've used water slide paper in my printer. I haven't used them on my RCs but I have on guitars I've built.

I've used water slide paper in my printer. I haven't used them on my RCs but I have on guitars I've built.
So maybe just looking to do maybe couple little tiny ones for windshield

I would do them for you but my printer died and haven't bought another one yet.

It’s all good no worries bud.

This guy does some killer decals, and does custom sheets. You just tell him what you want. He also has a huge database of decals he can do for lots and lots of vintage RC stuff. He also has a FB page, and will answer messages. Check it out.
www.mciracing.ca

This guy does some killer decals, and does custom sheets. You just tell him what you want. He also has a huge database of decals he can do for lots and lots of vintage RC stuff. He also has a FB page, and will answer messages. Check it out.
www.mciracing.ca
Heck yea brotha!! 👍

Had this sticker on my 61 Unibody after a good friend lost his life on a sucide shift pan head. Got hit on the freeway. Like to have a mini sticker mad for the windshield on Misbehavin.
Just seeing if anyone dose tiny stickers
bro send that to me by text i will make it for u how ever u want