any1 watch build or bust

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyhunter48

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
has any1 watched build or bust i like the show and i was wondering what do you thank of the show? curtis :cheers:

I started to watch it for the first 15 minutes and didn't like it. I guess I'm used to American Chopper, American HotRod and Biker Build-off.

I havent seen it, but I'm hooked on american hotrod and american chopper!

the discovery channel has definately taken a turn for the better in the last few years!

build or bust is on speed channal

I like overhaulen if they would get rid of the chick, the dork who does the scam and the scam portion of it. That stuff just makes it stupid.

Chip Foose is a god as far as I'm concerned. I could watch that guy work all day long. He had a guy from American HotRod on working with him on the last episode I saw. I can't remember his name, but he was a good guy.

Love that Chip Foose. If I had the cash, he'd be the guy to build my '81 Camaro. I bet he could do a killer job on it. And his painter is Charlie who worked for Boyd Coddington.
I used to like American HotRod until I realized Boyd Coddington is a moron. Sure, he used to build nice cars. Now he has no clue how to run a shop. Just look at the atrition. BlueBear. Charlie. Now that guy with the big ass mustache that's been there forever. I think he runs that shop so poorly that anyone with talent can't stand to work there. How many times do you see that the guys have to work for weeks straight to get a car done because Boyd placed an impossible deadline just to satisfy someone? And did you see the Corvette build? Way out of his league. He just can't handle muscle cars. He should stick to hotrods and start treating his guys with a hell of a lot more respect.

i agree did you see last night show al dont work there anymore and on overhaulen to bad they dont show charlie painting i thank he should stay where he was... i thank now boyd know he lost a good painter and a good worker curtis

Candyman said:
I used to like American HotRod until I realized Boyd Coddington is a moron. Sure, he used to build nice cars. Now he has no clue how to run a shop. Just look at the atrition. BlueBear. Charlie. Now that guy with the big ass mustache that's been there forever. I think he runs that shop so poorly that anyone with talent can't stand to work there. How many times do you see that the guys have to work for weeks straight to get a car done because Boyd placed an impossible deadline just to satisfy someone? And did you see the Corvette build? Way out of his league. He just can't handle muscle cars. He should stick to hotrods and start treating his guys with a hell of a lot more respect.

I aggree that Boyd is relativly hard on his people, but bluebear had to go. That kid was a dip to say the least. It is boyd's shop and his rules are his rules to be followed. I think the reason boyd got so upset was due to the lack of respect towards him and his shop. There is a time for jokes and a time not to joke. There were a couple guys that boyd fired that had no concept of this or self respect.

i agree bluebear had to go and there are time to joke around and to work curtis

hey i saw Charlie on the show rides and bettle baley and chip foose i saw it a 2 days ago curtis

FastEddy said:
Discovery HD ROCKS!

HDTV rules, especially INHD1 and 2 when they show UFC tournaments!

your right it rules

Back