Any buy from HPI RC Hobby?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
152$ for 16.8 emaxx? Brand new! ......ya right,somebody here with some $ should buy something cheap just to see

transmited from a mobile communications device

from the whois info I would never buy from that site.. here

res on: 07-Sep-13
Last Updated on: 07-Sep-12

Registrant:
Caohua Chin
4#tian'an road
Beijing, Beijing 100019
China

Administrative Contact:
Chin, Caohua [email protected]
4#tian'an road
Beijing, Beijing 100019
China
+86.15883854741

Technical Contact:
Chin, Caohua [email protected]
4#tian'an road
Beijing, Beijing 100019
China
+86.15883854741

Domain servers in listed order:
NS21.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS22.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

MOREINFO

Hpirchobby.com has 5 months old, it is ranked #1,929,097 in the world, a low rank means that this website gets lots of visitors. This site is worth $846 USD and advertising revenue is $2 USD per day. This site has a Pagernk(0/10), it has 126 visitors and 416 pageviews per day. Currently, this site needs more than 182.07 MB bandwidth per day, this month will needs more than 4.98 GB bandwidth. Its seo score is 57.7%. IP address is 46.29.248.121, and its server is hosted at Sweden. Last updated on Mon, 04 Feb 2013 01:32:41 GMT.

ALSO LOOK AT:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/hpirchobby-com/hobby-shops/shenzhen-internet-d6920.htm

---------- Post added at 5:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:51 PM ----------

152$ for 16.8 emaxx? Brand new! ......ya right,somebody here with some $ should buy something cheap just to see

^^^ bad idea that gives them your identity

Last edited:
I'd be pretty cautious as well. I tend to steer away from any online "store" that doesn't at least have their address and phone number listed so I can call and talk to someone. In this case they simply list an email address, otherwise all else is unknown.

$1400 Losi 5th scale $699 hobby shops can't buy that cheap.n Too good to be true. Prolly all Chinese knock offs if there is a product at all.

Well, then perhaps this thread will serve as a warning to others.

Ya I agree,we all could benefit from a thread like this

This is from their "about us" link, nothing about RCs but if you haven't a slight stature, they can make a dress to fit.

Hpirchobby is the manufacturer which was
founded in 2008in China and We are specialize in providing PC Components, Storage Devices, Memory, Power Supply,Cables, Audio Amplifier Board, Audio & Video Cables, MINI PCIE wifi, Bluetooth Module,3G module, Wifi Antenna
More info, please visit our website.
Our guarantee:
We guarantee that we will make you satisfied with our products and services. We are in business to make you happy. We will go the extra mile for you. If that means working overtime, then it will be done! We will try our best to do the order process wonderfully.
If you are looking for a particular gown that you do not see on our site. Please contact us as we can get many nationally advertised dresses for you at extremely discounted prices. If you haven't a slight stature, please don't worry. We can make the dress with plus size and hid your limitation. If you are in a hurry, we will make your dress overtime and send it to you in time.
More information, please feel free to contact us at We will reply your questions and email you ASAP

Definatly cheap parts but it doesn't seem right either.

Likely a scam site to get your info then rip you off. I heard on another site that they wanted payment through Western Union only, no pay pal. That should tell you enough....