any body know of good buggies to buy?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure of how much you're looking to spend. if $500 isn't too much then the 8ight in the above link is worth every penny. i've got that buggy and it's tough as nails and flys like a bat out of hell. a few things to do to it when you get it though are change out the shock oil and clean the stock grease out of the front, center and rear diffs. i thought it was a beast before i did that stuff to mine and then after i did it, it was unstoppable. amazing traction and power!

well judging by how much the buggy you posted in the link was, i think that an ofna hyper 7 would be good, not a losi but at $300 its a solid car, and most hobby stores should stock ofna parts or can get them easly

I agree with paintballer. If you're looking for a cheaper basher buggy then the Hyper 7 is an awesome start, or the Hong Nor LX One.
If you think you'll be racing then the RC8, Losi Eight, Mugen MBX5R or MBX6, Kyosho MP9or Hyper 9.
But the rule of thumb, that almost everyone will tell you, is to check out what your LHS sells parts for, or what you can get easily online, if the hobby shop is too far away.
The buggies you linked were HSP, they are fair quality, certainly a lot of fun for their price, but the Hyper and Hong Nor will offer better value.

Back