another trailer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i think its done.....i opted to not do more uprights....

001-47.jpg

002-35.jpg

004-20.jpg

005-15.jpg

008-7.jpg

007-4.jpg

get out your wallet son lol...

looks fantastic!!

btw, u have some cool slippers... :)

I'm gonna ask $200 shipped....you can use it too hauld your books around from class to class lol.

looks fantastic!!

btw, u have some cool slippers... :)

oh jeeze, i always get extra crap in my pics lol...their not mine btw...mine are bunnies.

I'm gonna ask $200 shipped....you can use it too hauld your books around from class to class lol.

dam thats a good idea lol.... after i get the xt8 i think i'm going to build on for my self..my dad works at a welding/iron working place so i can get all the free steel i want....what did you use for axles????

sorry, not gonna give away my building secrets lol...buy it and you will find out.

sorry, not gonna give away my building secrets lol...buy it and you will find out.

aaww come on or at least post a pic of the bottom like you said you were going to do a while back lol.....i don't want to like mass build them i just want to build sumthing thats going to look kool behind my mgt8.0 with a xt8 on it.:D

oh jeeze, i always get extra crap in my pics lol...their not mine btw...mine are bunnies.

pink or yellow?

holy poop thats an awesome trailer!!! words dont even begin to describe how ghetto that trailer is lol...

How about an action shot.

picture550.jpg

From July '07. What made these pics so funny is that someone recognized the cardboard from an earlier thread about his Zip Zap ramp.

those pics are funny no matter what Rolex lol. is his hitch hot glued on lol?

Last edited: