another trailer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
small update, got my ramps done....still waiting on my rims though before i do my fenders...
003-25.jpg

That's coming out great man... Did you weld or braze the frame? Some pics underneath would be great...

Last edited:
Those are very popular on the drift forums. Keep up the good work :D.

thanks TJ...its all welded...i'll get some more pics of it including the bottom at the next update.

thanks coby.

That's looking great. What did you use for the mesh?

its what i used to use for mesh in car grills.....its gutter gaurd mesh from home depot, cost like $2 for a 3 ft by like 9 inch peice...people use it in the top of their gutters to keep the leave out...its real shiney and cheap!!!

Thanks Joe, the fenders are either gonna make or break it I'm thinking.

Gona rig up a servo to lift the gates?

I like the ramps a lot! She's coming along great.

Gona rig up a servo to lift the gates?

no, I've already got over $80 into it and its not done, so i dont want to spend much more on it so i still have a chance of getting something out of it....

Thanks charles and curtis.

thanks brando.

heres a small update, got the fenders done....not sure that i like them though....

001-46.jpg

003-26.jpg

thanks guys, i just realized while looking at the pics that my tea isnt all gone lol, I'm thirsty too, bonus!!!

That stuff looks like a bottle i been dippin into. lol gross

oh yea, the trailer looks great.

It's a beautiful piece of work. Now I guess I should start a similar project so I can use up some of these tires I have piling up.