another trailer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That trailer is sick, Lloyd! I think the fenders look quite true to scale. Got room in the build budget for a short rail around the front/sides? That would really complete the look.

yeah i did the rail last night and started on the axles, should have it done this evening, or mostly done...

I'm still debating on doing mesh around the rail like on the ramps, still not sure....if i do i'll prolly paint the mesh black...

yeah i had it on last night just to see and it takes away from it i think.....

ok, well its not done yet, still need to finish the hitch and a few things here and there but heres some update pics.......

004-19.jpg

005-14.jpg

006-9.jpg

008-6.jpg

009-2.jpg

That's just beautiful.
One bit of advise. Other than a ramp gate, that trailer is almost identical to one I had. I would suggest a couple more uprights along the side rails.

That's just beautiful.
One bit of advise. Other than a ramp gate, that trailer is almost identical to one I had. I would suggest a couple more uprights along the side rails.

+1 on the uprights. Other than that she's beautiful, Lloyd!

thanks guys and yep i have more uprights cut and waiting to go on, i just started to drink too early and didnt want to mess it up so i quit for tonight lol, the deck is just sitting in place for picture purposes so i'll prolly try to finish those along with a few more little things tomorrow...

thanks charlie!

thanks man, its almost done.