another trailer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
thought id show my next trailer as i build it...

so far all i have done is the frame, ran out of metal so I'm gonna have to go to HD tomorrow and pick up what i need to finish it...I'm also waiting on my wheels and tires to get here before i do my fenders...
002-32.jpg

and heres the wood I'm using for the deck, stained with golden oak...

003-23.jpg

U gona cut them into slats?

I'm still debating that alpine, at this point prolly not...this is the only wood i have that has a nice grain to it, everything else i have is MDF...and with these I'm having a 1 1/2" gap in the middle that i will either do mesh or a peice of sheet metal over. slats would be cool but prolly on the next trailer after i can pick a wood that i really like like some white pine.

I'm gonna keep the first one cuz it didnt turn out great but I'm gonna sell this one when its done.

small update...got the floor in place...still waiting on my rims/tires before i do the fenders...

001-44.jpg

The trailer looks great! Better clean off a shelf for that one!lol

thanks guys...if i keep it, it will be used for carrying my berg around.

I am so glad you offered to build me a free trailer, your great Lloyd. I will take you up on that offer. :hehe::D

LMFAO!!! your steeling my moves!!!

:wedgie: :eek:pps: lol

Back