Another Toy....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I found out my other ski had a bad motor and the hull needed work so i traded my buddy for this hull and bought a motor from my other friend. She runs pretty good now. They are HARD to ride lol. I am getting better though.

4cec194f-213f-bfc7.jpg

Green one is my buddies.

4cec194f-214f-3ce5.jpg

4cec194f-2173-ea85.jpg

Last edited:
Everything looks better with flames!!

lol it was like that when I bought it I was going to paint it but when its in the water the sun hits it and the paint changes color. Its 8 year old paint but in the water it looks new! I guarantee that wasn't a cheap paint job. I think I will leave it.

---------- Post added at 1:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:31 PM ----------

I've never riden a jetski they look like a blast.

They are! It takes ALOT of getting used to and ALOT of crashing to be able to ride it I still can bearly turn without falling over. Its like riding a skateboard on ice lol.

I never new you could get remote control jet ski's :D

No way . Thanks for the link lol.

Nice score Brandon, congrats man! I always wanted to try the stand up skis. Is it even close to a motorcycle, or any other water sport for that matter?

Not at all lol. Sit down ones are like a bike but not these. I am decent on a bike I can't even turn this thing haha. Its most comparable to wake boarding I would guess... I have never wake boarded so I donno but I'm guessing that's what it would be like. I bet riding these is harder though. I can go straight all day and do long sweeping turns its the tight turns I have a problem with lol.

Not at all lol. Sit down ones are like a bike but not these. I am decent on a bike I can't even turn this thing haha. Its most comparable to wake boarding I would guess... I have never wake boarded so I donno but I'm guessing that's what it would be like. I bet riding these is harder though. I can go straight all day and do long sweeping turns its the tight turns I have a problem with lol.

Just hang off and drag your knee. :hehe: Seriously though, I've always heard they're hard to get used to. But, once you do, you have so many more things you can do vs. a sit down.

Ya for sure. I had a blast today! Jumpin and getting better at turning.

I was watching a guy go totally underwater and rocket straight up on a standup last summer. I watched him for 30min and I was amazed how tight they could turn. I'm pry way to big to ride one at 6'6"250lbs I would look like a monkey humping a football. I've looked into renting one when I go up north to minocqua wi but they don't let them on the lake that I have a cabin.

You could ride a 750 I'm sure. My buddy is 6'1" 250 and he rides a 440 just fine. I'm 6'1" 170 so I guess it's about right for me lol.