Another shot fired.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the only rules that the members see:

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page. Note: By pressing the button you declare that you are over the age of 13. If you are 13 or under, please use this registration form.

Although the administrators and moderators of Traxxas Online Community will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Traxxas Online Community or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Traxxas Online Community have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

In over 2 years being one of the admins of paintballcity I have not seen as many bannings as I have seen in the 3 months I have been on the RC boards and PBC has almost twice as many members as the Traxxas site. Sounds like Gestapo tactics to me.

Here's something that I got a kick out of that the beloved JohnnyRingo said:

I banned him so any wrath or misdirected anger you have towards any Marshals you can solely put on me.

We take the treatment of the Marshals here at Traxxas very seriously and will not stand by and let them be mistreated.

While I respect a man that stands behind what he does I do not stand behind his reasoning of the "treatment of the marshalls." The freaking marshalls are not what makes the site. The members are the #1 important thing to a site. While it is not possible to please everyone a general set of rules that can be viewed by the members are something that the members should know and use. Don't have the mods make the rules up as they go. It causes chaos and disorder.

Originally posted by Niffken
i am in the middle of makng a forum. Its going to be about bizzar things

Now there's a shocker! Niffken.......bizzar things......who would of thought! Don't forget to let us know what this site is. I for one can't wait to see it! I don't know where you've come up with some of the things you've posted, but I always get a good laugh at them!!

Hunter, according to johnnyringo, you know exactly why you were banned. What was it? Were you mean to Homewrecker or OQ? Seriously though, I think you've been a great help to me personnaly when I just got my Fantom and I thank you for it. I've seen many of your posts there and I think Traxxas is the one that will be loosing a great resource.

Back