Another guy trying to support his drug habit on Ebay

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickenjoey

Official RCNT Cyber-Bully
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Wow...this is just about the most overpriced RC I have ever seen. He does not even give you a picture UNDER the body. It is written in all CAPS so pretty hard to read. Anyone who brags about having Integy "upgrades" is obviously a dillhole. So my decision is buy this or a Losi 1/5 scale and a boat ton of upgrade parts...lol. What an idiot. I shot him a counter offer of $200 and he got really pissed off at me. Others wanna play?:D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130586056900

But its got spinners!!!!!

I say we all offer him offers one at a.time, each one 5 bucks less then the previous and watch him come unglued.

I'm gonna offer him 150 and see what he says. Guess he set some kind of reserve offer. I sent $150 and $200 and both were rejected as soon as I hit send offer. I wonder what he really expects to get for it?

Last edited:
300 was instantly declined too as well as 400 :)

LOL FINALLY SAW IT...Total cost of integy parts 1000 dollars...lol lol lol

Last edited:
Yeah he did that because of me...I pissed him off pretty bad when i explained to him bragging about Integy DECREASES value. I also asked how many "3 shoe racing clutches" there were because he says it like three or four times. This guys is a.....um well for lack of better things to say, you fill in the blank___________

guess hes really pissed now frickenjoey :)

on edit on this one..went back and looked at his feedback. his feed back is gonna kill him..hes selling them for 900 and also at 1250. guess some people are too dumb to look before they hit the best offer button

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

500 also instantly declined...i can't make any more offers (damn) but i can still buy it now...lol

Last edited:
Yeah he is Cooperdillon II. He is now threatening me for harrasment. I am scared. He said "I better never find you on a forum" So I asked him what forum praises the quality of Integy parts? No response yet.

Ok I will give the guy some credit. He said he knows Integy is soft stuff and he sells them for show. But still I would feel bad for selling an un-usable truck.

what a a$$ wad the price is now like 1750 is it diped in gold to?

oh and have yall looked at what else he is selling ?

Last edited:
the retard said:
Things I sell
I sell the Custom built trucks that I build from the ground up in my shop. I use all the heavy duty parts so my trucks not only look good but will also run with the big boys

From his profile. What an idiot.

I called him out to play after he threatened me....he declined. I asked him just what forum he is on the praises the quality of Integy parts. I really want to know. Oh well there is a sucker born every minute and he is going to take advantage of that. The Axial engine he puts in those things will barely move that 25lb boat anchor. I mean I admit all the bling he puts on them is "pretty" it just makes it totally un-usable.

No it can't be, because Rolex knows better to use Monkey Metal aka Integy on his Savage. At least all his stuff is FLM or GH. The I think nerf bars are the only crapagy parts on his Savage.

Naw, it can't be Rolex or his evil twin. They won't sell their Savages.

Back