Another drifting video.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SchrodeMode

Hardcore RCTalk User
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
After watching Ken Block, I remembered this video. Anyone can drift in a car, it takes extra skill to drift a motorcycle, extra skill that can only be stored in two large "special" spots.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te0V71sGoxA&list=FL6y_OUFQpUBuZjJwxS-i82A&index=1&feature=plpp_video"]Motorcycle vs. Car Drift Battle 2 - YouTube[/ame]

The powdered doughnut at the end was AWESOME!

Turn your speakers way up cause that Mustang sounds scary good.

As i was watching i was thinking that the roads are unforgiving... 1 wrong move and death... then i see at the end they did roll the mustang... but some of those curves have a heluva drop... Its not the height that will kill ya but the sudden stop at the end. and i didnt know triumph made a sport bike???

As i was watching i was thinking that the roads are unforgiving... 1 wrong move and death... then i see at the end they did roll the mustang... but some of those curves have a heluva drop... Its not the height that will kill ya but the sudden stop at the end. and i didnt know triumph made a sport bike???

I'm pretty sure that's the street triple R in the video. But oh yeah, Triumph came back with a vengeance somewhere around the turn of the century. Their 675R sport bike is and incredible scoot for the money, and they have a very distinctive sound being a triple cylinder.

^^And turbo'd, can't forget the turbo!^^

Back