An open message to RCRush

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
For the most part I'm a truly forgiving person. Everyone does things that arent right for one reason or another not knowing how it may impact other people and their life. Fine, say you are sorry if you find out you have wronged someone and move on knowing you made an error in judgment and learn from it. If you have been wronged forgive, It feels good.

I have tried now 4 separate times to forgive being wronged. I clean up the mess it has made and keep moving forward to better my self and business. I try to learn why it happened and how to keep it from happening again. It makes me a better person and a better business man.

Its now become obvious that I'm being harassed and I dont see that it will stop without some kind of action on my part. I truly hope you understand that he has not only limited my ability to make a living from your actions in the last few weeks but has taken food from my table.

I have tried many times to find out what what your issues are and have made many compromises that I didn't have to make to get you to stop.

Jessy, please feel good that you have made my life miserable. You accomplishes whatever it is you set out to do. YOU WIN. You just say the word and I will pull all my advertising from this site and never sell another product here again. Its all yours, just say the word if that what it takes to have you stop harassing me I will do it. I want to move forward without having to worry that you are on my tail every turn I make trying to get me shut down.

I still request that you not use my images on you site. Other then that, Make a list of demands and I will gladly surrender.

:surrender :surrender :surrender :surrender

BULLSHIT!!! Jesse has no clue how to run a buisness, nor how to treat people. He has DESTROYED Rush RCs name in record time! I have chose not to deal with him after three miserable attempts! All my buisness dealings with you however have been top notch! Pursue him legally, copyright infringement, and harrasment charges would be a good start. I won't sit by idly while a pos like him tries and run over you!!! How bout HE packs his poop on moves on to someplace he is wanted, because trust me, he is NOT wanted here.

Jesse, feel good about yourself now? You LOSER! Good luck doing any buisness here. And with all the rc forums out there, I plan on warning everyone I can to NOT do buisness with Rush RC! Have a Happy Holiday you butthead!!!!!!!!!!!

Man thats Bullshit Eddys a good man and this Jessie guy seems to be a dilhole. I have never delt with either but when i was looking for something Eddy was there with a helping hand. All the crap I've heard on here about RushRC is ***. I say ditch that ass hole and keep eddy. Like i said Eddys a good man! He should be here to Stay! Just my thought.

For the rest of us, this is over what, the fact that you've entered the market for RC accessories? This is America, competition is part of the game, hang in there.

Since Jessie took over RC Rush I have made one purchase with him, here it is

I ordered a u joint kit and a fuel tank kit for my Revo and a 2.5mm wrench. When I placed the order all items showed IN STOCK.

Almost two weeks and nothing..I email him asking about my order. He finally replies with....

RUSH:The tank kit is out of stock

ME: I wish you would have contacted me earlier, I wanted my truck running before the weekend. ( I would have drove to the fing hobby shop if I had known this)

RUSH: To make up for it I'll send you a complete tank

ME: Sounds good!

Three days later my package arrives as follows

New U Joint...Good!
New 2.5mm wrench....Good!
F*****g used fuel tank with the poopy blue gasket....Now thats f****d up!

I made a small order from Fasteddy and received multiple emails letting me know the status of my order. He stayed in great contact on an order than he didn't make poop on.............JESSIE YOU NEED TO TAKE NOTES FROM FASTEDDY ON HOW BUISNESS IS DONE.

IT WOULD BE AN INJUSTICE TO EVERYONE ON RCNT IF FASTEDDY (store) LEFT THIS SITE!!!!

I'm SMaxxin and I approve this message

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Jessie took over RC Rush I have made one purchase with him, here it is

I ordered a u joint kit and a fuel tank kit for my Revo and a 2.5mm wrench. When I placed the order all items showed IN STOCK.

Almost two weeks and nothing..I email him asking about my order. He finally replies with....

RUSH:The tank kit is out of stock

ME: I wish you would have contacted me earlier, I wanted my truck running before the weekend. ( I would have drove to the fing hobby shop if I had known this)

RUSH: To make up for it I'll send you a complete tank

ME: Sounds good!

Three days later my package arrives as follows

New U Joint...Good!
New 2.5mm wrench....Good!
F*****g used fuel tank with the poopy blue gasket....Now thats f****d up!

I made a small order from Fasteddy and received multiple emails letting me know the status of my order. He stayed in great contact on an order than he didn't make poop on.............JESSIE YOU NEED TO TAKE NOTES FROM FASTEDDY ON HOW BUISNESS IS DONE.

IT WOULD BE AN INJUSTICE TO EVERYONE ON RCNT IF FASTEDDY (store) LEFT THIS SITE!!!!

I'm SMaxxin and I approve this message

I am trying to stay out of this as I have had a great deal with RushRC when it was Bruce running it. I also had one deal with Jessie and it went smooth. BUT to buy from an online retail store not EBAY and get USED STUFF is just wrong. That has got to be the worst thing. Its a first time for me hearing anything like this happening.

Ed, man I give you props for being a great site owner to just forgive. I sure hope you stay bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems as if this thread is taking the wrong direction.

PLEASE DO NOT BASH RCRUSH IN THIS THREAD. You can choose to do business with whomever you want, thats not what this thread is about

My intent is not to have the members here bash RCRush, its to have RCRush tell me what I need to do to have them stop harassing me. I am open to whatever it takes, but I have no idea what it is.

Please let me know so I have the option of complying to end all this insanity. Its effecting my life and I want it to go away.

Hey Jessie, nice job. I didn't care for the way you came across when you first came onboard and care for it even less now. It's unfortunate what you did as Bruce had done a hellofa good thing with RushRC. You have driven it into the ground in a mass of burning flames. Now you try and fiddlesticks Eddy and that is so uncool. If you think he's competition, well yeah he is...Competition you need to learn from and play some serious catchup to. If you think he needs to get off this site cause your paying for advertising, you f-ing wrong there too, cause you're paying for nothing now as I'm sure most of the members here will know of what's going on and take their business elsewhere. Team FastEddy and Ed Knapp is one standup guy that does his customers right, learn from him and quit fiddlesticking with him! I'm sure he may look like a bitch in those green hot pants but man, quit trying to F**K HIM like one

Few snuck in on me there and I went against the intent of what Eddy is after, if I'm wrong delete it, if nobody else has a problem with it, let it stay.

Jessy,
I do see that you are in the process of removing my images from your site. I understand the process and know it isn't an easy one to do. As long as you are moving forward and making progress on this issue and follow through with removing 100% of them I will consider this part of our issues as water under the bridge. Thank you for your quick response.

I still need to know what it will take for me to accommodate your needs so we can put the rest of the issues behind us.

I've bought a few items from Eddy on the forum and he is the most straight up guy... if hes going to harass you because you provide better service that is wrong...people are going to trust people when they know they are straight up and not to mention a good business entrepreneur!!! hold your ground Eddy i really dont know whats the whole deal but if hes playing games and harassing you over the competition he's a loser and poor businessman...the fact of life are not fair nor did anyone offer him exclusive right to sell r/c parts
this looks really bad for RCRUSH.....Eddy rocks

You just say the word and I will pull all my advertising from this site and never sell another product here again.

My response was not to bash Rc Rush, I could have done that in the FFA. It was motivated by the above sentence you wrote. My response simply shows the difference between to two businesses and why I think one should stay and one should go.

Ed if you feel it is making your situation more difficult please delete it.

Well I dont know this guy jessy so I wont say anything about him. But I do know FastEddy from this site and others, and have heard nothing but good things about dealings with him.

So fastEddy just keep trucking along and dont let this guy bother you.

Wow...

Wow, is my first response and what to say next.

When you (Eddie) informed me that a public domain image found on www.rcscrewz.com was your proprietary photo I immediately reacted and began the process of removing it from my site RushRC. There is no copyright posted on the RcScrewz web site stating that the image on (their) front page belongs to you, so how would anyone know??? I never took an image from your site:surrender

As a professional curtsey I have refrained from using it. I have sold RCScrewz for over 6 years and this is the first I have ever heard of them frowning on use of images on their site, but I will follow up with them.:surrender

I have a glass case full of over 100 rcscrewz kits on display in my retail hobby shop and sell them on a daily basis. After purchasing RushRC I have decided to add this to the product catalog, strictly business, nothing else. If people choose to buy from you, RushRC, or anyone else on the net, it is their choice (just biz).

So, to everyone else.....I don't know what to say. I have a very nice hobby store fully stocked. RushRC is an addition to the line up servicing customers, but it has been a learning curve for me. In my defense, the person who I assigned the duty of the RushRC web site did not do it any justice and has been removed from this position. Hopefully the good name of RushRC will grow again and the customer service side of the house will improve.

Personal note to Eddie. Remember how I tried to help you move product that was not selling and even purchased an item from you that I could have purchased at cost from the manufacture??? I was trying to build a friendship that obviously is not working, sad to say.

I with you all a safe and happy holiday.

What you say on the forum is one thing, who you contact and what you say to other people off this forum is another. I can tell you that the things you have said to mutual business partners and administration of other selling grounds have hurt my business. It has hurt it to the point that it has inhibited my ability to make money. You have hurt not only me but my family with your actions.

Again I'm going to ask what do I need to do to make you stop?
Just name it....... and I will make my decisions. Until I know, I can't do anything about it. I surrender, you win, your the man, UNCLE!!! I'm bowing at your feet and licking your toes. Tell me what you want.

All I know is I've boughten stuff, traded with Eddy and what not in the past. Eddy is one of the most Stand up guys, most helpful guys and a guy I consider a good friend. Eddy has helped me ALOT in my field of work, and I KNOW would not intend to steal ANYONES buisness away in here. Only thing that is going to make or break you in here jessie is how your transactions go with members in here. Everyones real talkative in here on pros and cons of places to buy from, so if you have a couple bad deals with members in here, others will hear about it. When Bruce 1st came in here he caught alot of flack for not responding to emails and such, and over time he proved himself to us here and everyone loved to do transactions with him (Including me). So Jessie when you came in, you had big foots to fill and high expectations to fill. I havnt done a transaction with you at RushRc yet, so I can't say anything bad, but I have with Eddy and he's been great.

damn eddy is there anything that we can do to make things better this is not the kind of post we like seeing during the holidays...it really saddens me to see you in this type of position let me know ill do anythig in my power to help...

What you say on the forum is one thing, who you contact and what you say to other people off this forum is another. I can tell you that the things you have said to mutual business partners and administration of other selling grounds have hurt my business. It has hurt it to the point that it has inhibited my ability to make money. You have hurt not only me but my family with your actions.

Again I'm going to ask what do I need to do to make you stop?
Just name it....... and I will make my decisions. Until I know, I can't do anything about it. I surrender, you win, your the man, UNCLE!!! I'm bowing at your feet and licking your toes. Tell me what you want.
What else this dude do to make you talk like this? Your not the type of guy to give in so easy, so its gotta be bad.. What else is going on man?? Anything any of us can do? You KNOW everyone on here will vouch for you, your buisness's and your buisness's actions. Fill a brotha in.

I have no quarrel with you FastEddie, not sure where this has all come from. I have run a successful R/C business for many years and this is a first for me to hear talk like this from a competitor. Don’t let competition get you down, just business.

Good luck to you in the future.

Thanks to everyone who supports their local hobby retail store. We will only be around as long as you the faithful customer is having fun with the hobby :)

P.S. this is not right to play on the emotions of forum members. If you have something to discuss with me, let me know off line, but please don't call my shop with threats again. Not very nice :(

Eddy -

Since most of us are not privvy to the truth on either side of this - allow me to relate a small anecdote to you -

My wife has a small retail business, and when the business next door closed down she helped the lady who moved in to set up. She gave her the ins and outs, helped her set up her CC account, everything.

Two months into it, and the bitch starts badmouthing. A customer walks in to my wife's shop and says "surprised to see you here." When wife asked what she meant, she said that the lady next door said "you were closed and probably wouldn't be in all week."

This type of crap persists to this day in various forms, revealing her new neighbor as a greedy bitch and a liar. The busines is not even competition. She just wants people to spend their money in her shop and nowhere else. If faced with the truth she will bald-face lie and say she never said that.

So my point is this: even this high-school childish bull is a part of business. People are greedy and will do or say anything they can get away with to get more business and undercut others. It's just the way it is.

As I said we're not privvy to the truth on either side and it doesn't matter. There is only one way to beat this type of thing, and that is to RISE ABOVE it and let it burn itself out. Kharma is indiscriminate and it will catch up to someone in one way or another. Best luck bud, I hope this sheds a little light on the dilemma.

Today is X-Mass.
Its a day for family and friends.
Its a day of love and understanding.
Its a day of reflection.
Its a day for forgiving.

Lets enjoy this day for what it is.

I'm going to lock this up for now so we can concentrate on the great things that out lives has to offer and the wonderful people we choose to be with today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back