An open message to FastEddie

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RushRC

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Please don't call my shop with threats again. I have been in this hobby and business for over 20 years and have NEVER been in this position before.:surrender :surrender :surrender

No one gets rich in the hobby business and with the internet it takes profits even lower; but that is the way of the world and we must go on.

Please go your way and let me go mine. Again, if members here want to do biz with you, Rush, or anyone store (online or local) it is a personal decision.

Bashing and threats are not professional and if selling here in this forum is going to be such a hassle, I too will revoke my advertisement and walk away. It is not worth the headache. MANY people here have had an excellent experience working with me.

So now the bashing will start I am sure, but I will not come down to this level and respond to it.

I hope everyone is having a happy holiday and will look past all this. Please move on people.

Its X-mass morning Please give my family and I one day of rest.

Ill I will say is you can sure add a spin reality.
No threats were ever made by me nor have I ever bashed you on this public forum. I dont work that way.

I did call several days ago to ask what I could do to have you quit harassing me. Please reflect back, re-read PMs that I have sent to you, read E-mails that I have sent to you, read posts I have made. You will see I have never wronged you in any way nor have i ever attempted to do so. I have all of them saved and have re-read them several times to see where I may have wronged you.

Reflect back as only you can on every conversation you have had with any one in regards to me and my business and ask your self: If this happened to me, How would I feel, What would I do, what is this persons motivation for doing this?

Take this day and ask yourself Why have I done the things I have to this person that I have? Did it make me a better person? Did it help my business in any way? Did it help me become a better person? Would my mother be proud of me?

Also ask what would I feel like if someone did this to me? How would I react? What have i done to wrong this person to make them attack me.

I have tried many times to take care of this matter but as of yet you haven't given me any answers as to what it will take to make you stop.

These questions only you can answer. Please reflect and make the right choices. You are the only one that truly knows what you have done or haven't done. Please give me and my family a holiday gift from the heart and think about your actions before you do anything that involves me and my family. I can assure you that any choice you make will be returned 10 fold from me and my family. Please make your choices from the heart and I will do the same.

My hopes are that you will enjoy this day and embrace it with love.
Share it with your family and spread goodwill wherever you go.

I wish you love and well-being, now and forever.

It is easy to lie to make yourself look like a victim there Jessie. You have proven time and again to be quite good at it.

Today is X-Mass.
Its a day for family and friends.
Its a day of love and understanding.
Its a day of reflection.
Its a day for forgiving.

Lets enjoy this day for what it is.

I'm going to lock this up for now so we can concentrate on the great things that out lives has to offer and the wonderful people we choose to be with today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back