AMain employees need your help!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys, I'm sure many of you are aware of the fires going on in California right now that is effecting a number of people. Some of which are some of AMain's very own employees.

So far 7 AMain employees have lost their homes and almost a dozen more are still uncertain yet. That said, there is a GoFundMe page setup to help those AMain employees who have lost everything. In addition, AMain will match a the raised donations up to $50,000.

I know this can be a tough time for many, especially with the holidays and such, but if you can - consider donating to the GoFundMe page. Even if it's just a few bucks.

https://www.gofundme.com/amain-employees-need-your-help

Thanks for posting this. I remember when Kendall started AMain, and have been a day one customer myself. Fabulous company IMO.

Enjoy watching Brett's videos and his quirky american style.

Thoughts and prayers to those affected

It's awesome to see the total grow and grow. Nearly at $40,000 now! :thumbs-up:

Hey guys, I'm sure many of you are aware of the fires going on in California right now that is effecting a number of people. Some of which are some of AMain's very own employees.

So far 7 AMain employees have lost their homes and almost a dozen more are still uncertain yet. That said, there is a GoFundMe page setup to help those AMain employees who have lost everything. In addition, AMain will match a the raised donations up to $50,000.

I know this can be a tough time for many, especially with the holidays and such, but if you can - consider donating to the GoFundMe page. Even if it's just a few bucks.

https://www.gofundme.com/amain-employees-need-your-help
These fires have been HORRIBLE out here not only this year but last year too. From Northern California all the way to Southern California. So many lives lost, entire cities burned in just a 1hr to a few. It makes me know my problems are non existent. Thanks WoodiE for your kindness and everyone that has donated!

Back