Amain codes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anybody have the amain coupon codes for this month? Thanks

Tom

Does Amain do codes? I'm not saying they dont but I dont think I've ever seen any except for black friday

Does Amain do codes? I'm not saying they dont but I dont think I've ever seen any except for black friday

Yes... about every two months they publish codes for 5 10 or 25 dollars off if you spent a certain amount. To get the 25 off you have to spend I believe 225. It usually just equates to free shipping on the parts they don't already offer it on like kits for example.

Last edited:
Thats cool. I wonder why i dont get codes in my email from them. God knows I spend enough there lol. I get em from Tower all the time and I dont buy nearly as much from tower.

Thats cool. I wonder why i dont get codes in my email from them. God knows I spend enough there lol. I get em from Tower all the time and I dont buy nearly as much from tower.

I just signed up for their email letter and get them via email with the monthly letter... but I accidentally deleted the last one! LOL