Aluminum steering knuckles

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone know where I can get a good quality pair of aluminum steering knuckles for my XXL? I had previously bought a pair for my LST2 from AsiaTees but they no longer carry them. It seems like after market support is falling off for the XXLs :(

Yeah I saw those and I'm thinking they arent compatible as they arent shaped quite the same as the LST2 ones. I appreciate the help. I'm starting to wonder if I should sell my Lois Trucks it seems like everything out there is drying up in terms of aftermarket hop ups.

LAMO.....Roxel...Your scuh a fnuny guy! Would someone put this guy back on the shortbus please? And for the love of God, someone find his pants!

New Era has them in silver and blue, but they are out of stock. Otherwise I think your only option would be integy.

Integy is the only ones I've seen but Id be better off using stock :p

I can't believe I'm actually considering buying the Integy ones. I've spent the last 2.5hours scouring the internet....nothing except those.

Yeah i seen them too and just didnt think you would want them being its Integy.

Thats a good idea if I get them...not sure if I want to mess with it though. It might be a little stronger than stock but they are pricey and if they did bend I would be hating myself for buying them.

Search for these: DYN7224B

They were dynamites and they were good. A buddy of mine ran those on his LST2 back in the day. Fit/finish was good as was the alloy quality.

Thanks Olds but GPM got some blue ones back in stock so I ordered them already.

Search for these: DYN7224B

They were dynamites and they were good. A buddy of mine ran those on his LST2 back in the day. Fit/finish was good as was the alloy quality.

true. i have one set and have not had any problem with it at all over 4 years. I'd go for dynamite alloy more than integy ones.

The hot racing ones are the same ones as the GPMs. Same company aparently. I already ordered a set when they came back in stock. When I first posted this I couldnt find GPMs or HR ones anywhere.

Well I got my HR knuckles today and they are for the freakin LST1 :angry:

Now everyone including Integy is out of stock/back order.

DOH! I finnaly got most my stuff moved tomorrow ill take a pic of my steering setup the hobby shop made for me.. its has worked great, and the servos have been taking the abuse fine so far. But the pics will be with my iphone, i ran over my other one :-/

Back