aluminum rims for a xxx-nt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxxtrac

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
does anybody know where I can by aluminum rims for a xxx-nt. I just want them for show I probably will actualy never run them on my truck. If someone could post a link on where I could buy them I would greatly appreciate it.:bandit:

I did as thorough a search as I could, and didn't come up with anything. There probably isn't a big market for them, so people aren't making them.

Thats Priceless Stupid kid They needs SLOW KIDS AT PLAY SIGN WHERE THEY BASH.. LOL HA HA HA I love seeing people get stroked for nto paying attention. This is dangerous stuff if you aren't going to pay attention then STAY HOME...X

thanks dave I done the same and come up with nothing I just thought someone would maybe find something I over looked. by the way x what the heck are you talking about your post made absolutly no since to me did I miss something here.

I was wondering where this post went. Man I Apologize I had a few posts open while i was searching for your wheels. That reply was for the post that mike c made where in the video the little kid got tagged by the Monster Truck R/C

Anyway as to your ? I looked and found nothing as far as what you where looking for my only suggesting if you don't plan to drive them is you could get ahold of some aluminum rims for a Traxxas rustler ... and they would be scale enough for some pics I will do a little more research tonight when i get home again apologies on posting that in here. X

Last edited:
Thanks guys I appreciate the help. I might try the rustler rims just like you said x i only need them for some pictures. I dont actualy want to run them on the truck I just need them for looks

Also you may ask RDRACING he does lots of rustler and pede stuff there is a n-pede on his homepage and its got aluminums on it but I can't tell if there are the ones that Mayhem left a link for or not. X

rc-parts is endorsed by RD

thanks guys I will see if I can make some thing work thanks for all the effort I realy appreciate it.