Almost too good to be legit deal. (Camerandrone.com)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakRatFink

RCTalk Rookie
Active Military
Reaction score
I’m wondering if anyone here has dealt with a vendor out of the UK called camerandrone.com.
The reason I ask is they appear to normally carry camera and drone equipment, but have a small selection of Surface RCs.
they have a bunch of Traxxas models way below retail.
wondering if anyone here has dealt with them, are they legit ? Fair? Etc.
hoping to hear about people’s experiences with them.

I have no experience. and from the looks of it either does anyone else.. if you buy from they dont use a debit card us a real credit card . looks like a Bogus site to me. No trust in anything they have listed between the yellow bars

Yes, I was thinking about the possibility of using a real CC for the fraud protection.
def not a Debit Card or PayPal

and no feedback at all..PP is useless nowadays...

Do not do business with these con artists or should I say don't make the mistake that I did. I ordered a bugs 4w drone on the first of February and they still have not shipped it as of the 15th. Treat this business as you would somebody with the corona virus !

Do not do business with these con artists or should I say don't make the mistake that I did. I ordered a bugs 4w drone on the first of February and they still have not shipped it as of the 15th. Treat this business as you would somebody with the corona virus !
Well, I’m sorry you are going trough an ordeal with them.
Part of the reason I started this thread was to see if they were legit or not. The other part was to spread the word and help people avoid getting ripped off if they, in fact, are a fraud

Back