almost got a ticket

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not so much that they dont believe you, its that they dont care.

Well some might have what is affectionately dubbed "Like watching a train wreck..." and this thread does kinda have something in common with trains...

KVR-Train-Derailed.jpg

Touche!

Damn it, You're on the ball tonight...:hehe:

Been away awhile, the thoughts have just been building up.........

Been away awhile, the thoughts have just been building up.........

I have the same problem, but it's when the wife won't give it up..........and it's not so much 'thoughts' that build up.............. ah hell, you know what I mean.

That was a craptastic video. :)

qaart, give it up dude! Thought we were going to see a wheelie out of this kid?

That had to have been the worst video I have seen, you could barely see him riding by let alone see that pos he call a minibike doing a 45mph wheelie, I liked how he waited till it was dusk so you couldn't see sh!t!!!!!

Wow..just wow...this thread had almost what..700 posts? And now its nothing...tsk tsk tsk..

Hey destrucktomaxx that was the first run of the same title.....don't worry it will get there. This kid just doesn't give up. He loves the abuse.

not really people dident belive me so i showed them some what

Are you serious? Which post gave you that impression? Majority of the responses you've been getting revolve around the fact that your actions are both ignorant and rude. There will always ne folks that just want to see the vid but the only trully amazing part of all of this is how little you seem to care of how childish you're actions are. Doing is onw one thing but your choice to ignore all complaints by both your neighbors and the authorities shows how immature you are, even at 15.

Where are Monkey Wrench and Zandor when you need them? Qaart, if you were my kid ( and I do mean KID) you wouldn't have a mini bike if you couldn't ride it responsibly. For your sake, I hope none of the neighbors decides on some vigilante justice.

Wish i were there

with a broomstick.

Back