almost got a ticket

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qaart

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i made a video of the me doing a wheele its a little dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow....I could see nothing. I thought this was a dead topic there little buddy. You just don't give up do you?

ill re do when i get around to it. it was alot brighter on the camera

I can hear why your nieghbors dont like you..............

its not to loud but what do i no i can hardly hear in my left ear lol

Aint too bright are we? Imma just leave this topic alone, dont wana get too detailed in what i really think, not about the bike, but of the sheer stupidity of whining that you almost got arrested for somthing that was illegal.

Alpine, did you see the other thread?

I've heard tillers that sound better than that thang...

This might sound really cruel but I don't care. I hope you dump that thing and break your arm. You need the lesson and you deserve the pain

I enjoy it more each time I view it. It sounds like a 1200 cc Harley doing 45, but it looks like a mini bike without a muffler doing almost 18.
The wheelie is very impressive. Not ONCE did I see the front wheel touch the ground. Uh...maybe it's because I can't see the ground OR the wheel. :D

yep. I'm not exactly known for sugar coating things. The kid is an ass and deserves a lesson that obviously his parents dont have the nuts or common sense to give him.

+2143214266

Alpine, did you see the other thread?

Yea, it locked about an hour before my ban lifted. I'm kinda glad, i would have been banned again if i had the chance to comment.

this will be my second and last response on this post... he likes the attention.