All the upgrades for your WL Toys 144001

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuadifyRC.com

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys

New in this forum but not to RC. Just thought I'd share that I've written a whole lot of articles on upgrading the 144001. Most of these are free or very cheap upgrades and where I have used new parts I have tried to be as budget conscious as possible and avoid unnecessary bling (not really my thing). I'm not a youtube channel so have a lot of high res pics and walkthrough guides so you can browse through the old fashioned way.

Anyway here are the links to my 144001 articles specifically:

https://www.quadifyrc.com/rccarreviews/category/144001

IMG_20200816_215639.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200816_215639.jpg
    IMG_20200816_215639.jpg
    540 KB · Views: 167
Very in depth. I'm done with WLTOYs though. Such junk. Put so much time into fully upgrading everything in the 12428 and no matter what I do something falls apart everytime I run it. can't handle the brushless setup I guess. Sick of opening it up to reattach the driveshaft cups in the front difs. I've gone through ALOT of locktite to no avail. Maybe the buggy is higher quality but I'm gonna stick to slightly higher end cars. Maybe the Tacon soar, only 30$ more than the wltoy.

Back