Ae./MIP parts.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone needs a good reliable small engine 1/10 scale for car or buggy ,you can't beat this off with a stick!.....LOL

$40.00 bucks.

1548366765710.png

The 28.

1548367396972.png

Last edited:
I sure miss my MGT! Good luck with the sale?

The problem with some of the sellers though ,is sometimes they don't list the items in their specific spots ,an they dont
have that item listed ,until you look at their store items ,sometimes the used stuff ,if that is the only part available ,is not
even in a package ,sometimes the ones that have those parts.....LOL....don't have a clue what it is!...:cool:

Thanks for the information. I am looking for a side mount pipe and header for an 8.0 also looking for different spur /pinion combos. Thanks.

Thanks for the information. I am looking for a side mount pipe and header for an 8.0 also looking for different spur /pinion combos. Thanks.

They use that engine in Heli's ,try looking into those ,you might can come up with the right angle for
a side pipe ,also ,if you have header mount parts ,you might can have a local welder that knows how to
weld aluminum fab one up for you!

Check this out for heli's ,you might can piece together with silicone couplers as well!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Miniature-...m=332505338777&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-vtg-Mi...m=401695144069&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

just for others ordering to keep in mind, the .21 engine and 4.6 have different side pipe headers, the diameter of the header that comes off the engine is a bit larger on the 4.6(.28) version the 4.6 side exhaust header is Part#25433, for the .21 variant it is part#25405.
they will work back and forth, but the gasket area is to small for the .21 pipe to .28 engine, to run an exhaust gasket without major trimming or by using High temp RTV sealant.
just an FYI!
Thank you for the on going list! has come in handy plenty of times!

just for others ordering to keep in mind, the .21 engine and 4.6 have different side pipe headers, the diameter of the header that comes off the engine is a bit larger on the 4.6(.28) version the 4.6 side exhaust header is Part#25433, for the .21 variant it is part#25405.
they will work back and forth, but the gasket area is to small for the .21 pipe to .28 engine, to run an exhaust gasket without major trimming or by using High temp RTV sealant.
just an FYI!
Thank you for the on going list! has come in handy plenty of times!

Yea ,I had to shave down my exhaust port on my 28 before!

Back