AC's Associated MT10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Doom! Getting good wear out of the Trenchers and good handling and traction on a variety of surfaces. Better tire than I thought it was going to be. Just needed to find their niche, I guess.

Found a track south west of Houston offering run time during the week. About 50 miles from home. Moveable jumps so if I don't want them, can move them aside. Low driver stand with easy access. Am going to give a try running longer two-stage sessions there. The track does not have a racing program. Open running is what they offer.

Cheers. 'AC'
Thanks, David. Took a break from the keyboard for a while. 'AC'

Been dabbling about a bit with the Rival. Little stickering up. ......

1684706615052.png

1684706648363.png
The subtle fade is stupid good looking! Please, I must know the colors used.🙏

Ha. LOL RustyUS. Thanks. Tamiya rattle can. PS-7 Orange, PS-6 Yellow. Backed with PS-1 White. So easy even I could do it.

If you have access to RCCA (aka Radio Control Car Action) back issues, check out the March 2003 issue, "World's Easiest Paint Job (that doesn't suck)." That article was my inspiration and guideline.

Did my RC Top Fuel Electric in the same scheme back 2008. Liked it so much tried my best to replicate it with the MT10. Good luck. Hope it works out o.k. with you and this helps. Cheers. 'AC'

S6301142_RCT resize.jpg

Back