Acer Racing 1/8 buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone peeped this new buggy? Of course Acer put in a full set of ceramic nitride bearings in the rig stock. I think this will be a buggy to look out for. Rumor has it they just signed a pro fresh from Kyosho to race their buggy professionally. I say good luck Acer. If their quality is anything like the quiet, fast as hell bearings I just installed on my new Sirio then it must be good.

products_ar8_top.gif

Looks Good

That is a nice looking chassis. If it is half as nice as their bearings, it will be very nice. Do you happen to know who the rumored Kyosho driver is?

I'm no name dropper so you didnt hear it from me but a little midget told me Andy Smolnick is their new pilot.

So no its not Degani

And their add's are by far the best as of late! Nothing like a nice pair! And the 'got balls?' line is great!

I can't wait to see one in person, much less the bearrings. I REALLY REALLY want to get my hands on some.

Looks good! Hell, just for the cost of the bearrings in my Kyosho, I could get the whole rest of the ride lol

When you buy some you will like their inside of their lable........................its a hot chick bonus.

:) "The hardest balls in the industry"....that cracks me up. How 'bout Crazy Nut Racings motto?
"The best head you'll ever get" or something along those lines.

Those inuendos kill me

Originally posted by FlyinRazorback
:) "The hardest balls in the industry"....that cracks me up. How 'bout Crazy Nut Racings motto?
"The best head you'll ever get" or something along those lines.

I never seen that one! Thats GREAT!

Back