A few 4th Of July photos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
I took a bunch of photos from the neighborhood 4th party. Here are just a few of the first ones.

fire1.jpg

fire2.jpg

fire3.jpg

Awesome photos Ed, I wish I could have seen some real fireworks tonight. My fourth of July fireworks show consisted of listening to my new neighbor ignite M80s and watching some of those cute little "sparklers".

Mine was awesome :hammer: We lit about $50 worth before the firework show, then the fireworks show was like 30 mins long, then we lit the rest which was about $125 worth. Pretty sweet.... EVERYONE on the street had tons of fireworks also. Some guys had the real stuff that they use in the shows and they lit about 10 off in their part, it was awesome.

On the way back from Ohio, the road goes straight through downtown Charleston (WV). So i saw some fireworks.I was pretty happy!

Love the pics Eddy. There were fireworks at my house last night, but my girlfriend would have kicked my ass if I insisted on taking pictures....ooops....family show....

Nice pics Eddy. It was a nice 4th here. Went up to my Grandma's place for a cookout with the family. Came back home and lounged around until 10:30 pm and watched the Grand Rapids fireworks show.

Now I'm sitting here at work...curse those long weekends.

My forth was OK til I decided to go see my dad later and show him my buggy.....well some ghetto trash decided it would be funny to try and shoot roman candles at my car and my dad's best friend's german shepard that's like 20 years old......it got stupid from there....

Killer pics Ed!

It rained here, again, so fireworks here sucked!

Plaid, there always has to be some dumb ass that ruins a good time.

I worked. Couldn't pass up double time and a half. Then I went to some friends house drank a few beers, and watched the fireworks.

Nice pics Eddy! I didn't take the digi cam. Too much delay between pushing the button, and it taking the pic. One of these days I'll have a nice camera.

NCNitro said:
Plaid, there always has to be some dumb ass that ruins a good time.

Yeah the funny thing was I let it go but my brother the super vegan peace freak jumped in the guys face and started yelling at him.....it's funny cause he's a real big ogre lookin type but he wouldn't hurt a fly.....I was dragging him back to his house while he was yelling at these guys.....must have been a full moon last nite...other than that I had fun....pop roasted a pig......kids played w/ sparklers.....

And I thought I was going to hear a good ass whoopin story. j/k

Glad you walked away and had a safe 4th.

We live on a big circle with a 3 acker park in the middle. Every year all the neighbors setup their displays and go for it. Its usually quite a show. One of the neighbors is a cop in SF China Town. (We never ask.) but he gets all the good stuff. Starts at 9:00 and goes till midnight or so. Had a great time. Only 2 drunk stooges needed to be pulled out of the flames this year. I tried to convince my neighbor with the nose hares to to go burn them off but he prefers my pliers. A good time was had by all.

I finally put our alien house guests on the buss back this the space pad to meet up with the mother ship. Ahhhhh,,,,, we have our house back to our selves again.

Nice shots Edyy! Love the color.

I had to park 10 blocks away and hike to the park for a 10 minute show and then deal with a load of traffic.

Nice pics!!! I watched our local show (red white and boom in Cape Coral) The daughter lit off some sparkerlers(the only ones shes not afraid of). But nothing beats watching the Boston harbor fireworks on a 62'' tv. That has to be the baddest fireworks display around. Fireworks going to the sounds of aerosmith is magical in itself. Good times though, no rain and in my neck of the woods thats a feat in its own.

Back