7 Years today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Hard to believe it's been 7 years since I got my Tmaxx and went looking for help. I guess I was wondering about super chargers or how to do wheelies. :D:hehe:

In the time I've been here, most members have quit to get away from me, and others have stayed just to badger me unmercifully. :D

All seriousness aside, It's been the best of times, it's been the worst of times, but it's been a very interesting ride for the last 7 years.

I can't think of a better place to have spent all that time.
Thanks to all of you.....well, most of you.

Ralph

Only 7 years? It feels like a hellava lot more than that.

If some of us knew you were, Rolex, we never would have joined or become supporting members......

7 years , thats a good run .....was the day you joined here , the same day you stopped wearing pants ???:hehe:

You've been here even longer than I have. If I knew you back then, I never would have joined. :D

Should have banned me when you had the chance. :p:

It's not too late, you know. Be careful.....

Pretty sure Rolex is still hovering over the ban button after I reported him for 7 years of spamming, I suggest being careful.

Yup, I was officially reported to the staff for "Still spamming after all these years".

Charging my ban stick now, alien. :D

My only question would be, who was here 7 years ago that knew how to build hermetically sealed RC display cases? :D Congrats Rolex, the place wouldn't be the same without you.

Wow, I am only going on 4 years....I really need to pick up the spam. Oh yeah and HPIGuy that was before Ralph had molysmophobia.

spamalot2.jpg

2Q==

Congrats on the 7 years of B.S. LOL!!!! Place would not be the same with out you. Still waiting for you to finish the Hummer and drive in in the dirt though, maybe sometime in the next 7 years....

That's not a 7-year itch, that's something else. Cruex anyone?

Back