HAPPY NEW YEAR🧨🧨

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, good night. 😆

PXL_20240101_050257953.MP.jpg

PXL_20240101_050245132.jpg

PXL_20240101_050239355.jpg

I fell asleep after a few hours watching football. Guessing it was around 9:30pm or so. Woke up a year later at 1:45am. Years ago I thought the world would be a burning lump of coal by now, so I guess it's a good thing to still be here spinning around on this rock. But I also thought if we made it til now, we'd all be wearing personal jet packs to get around.

Happy New Year guys!

This day a year later it outlived the whole buggy and is the soul survivor.
If it was a Traxxas it would have lasted 2 seconds. Good thing I went with associated. But sometimes to do regret it and sometimes I think I should have spent the money on that fancy Xray.
This day last year
I got my new, expensive, and fancy ESC for the buggy

View attachment 178163
And motor and servo.

Screenshot_20240101-095812~2.png

Screenshot_20240101-095804~2.png

Baltimore brings back a few good memories. I loved the area, I was stationed at Fort Ritchie in 85' and 86'.
Several trips to Baltimore, and DC. I drove the tour bus for military families on weekends. Kings Dominion was always a kick in the pants.
I've been to the Smithsonian and all the memorials in DC. Great times back then.
Arlington Cemetary and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier was the coolest thing ever. Absolutely amazing how well layed out and uniform the headstones are.

Last edited:
I miss the service, but glad I'm out. 🇺🇲. Now I'm into this,🏁 🤣.Happy New Year All. 💥

I agree, I loved it when I was in. Germany was awesome but the duty over there sucked.
However, I wouldn't trade the experience for the world.

I often have dreams, mostly good of the aircraft, and such. 🇺🇲 I get it, you do as well. I bet.:cool:

Back to normal depressing life tomorrow.
Even more stressful, Finals are coming up :eek:
Still got school stuff to catch up on. Didn't finish over break as 1, it went by to fast, and 2, its called a break.
I'm ready for spring break now. I need that vaca to the beach.
Untitled-1.jpg

Back