4x4 Slash + Phoenix 2 FPV cam + Gimbal stabilization = My rally trail ripper project

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really love that night run in dark the last video.

MYSTIQUE, horror feeling.

Rake-1200x666.jpg

Oh. So that's how you wear out a cattle dog. 😁

Nice work.

What is the latency on the video? It would be cool to have that on a high speed car. Assuming it fits and all.

Very cool. I have been looking at servo mounted FPV setups for crawlers but don't want to go cheap and regret a bad choice so it's a project that will have to wait for a bit.

Fun to see your progress with it. Looks like you are having a blast.

Oh. So that's how you wear out a cattle dog. 😁

Nice work.

What is the latency on the video? It would be cool to have that on a high speed car. Assuming it fits and all.
Haha, yes. The first few years he was a ball of energy... He had no cattle to herd, so I found a fun way to wear him out 😎
Thanks

The latency is good because I'm running analog. Phoenix 2/AKK race ranger with skyzone 04L goggles.
When I make the upgrade to digital, it will be hdzero. Fixed latency is just as important as response time.

I have a rigid mount FPV cam on my little ripper, losi mini-b. Fun in smooth surfaces...
If you look up jipperRC on YouTube, he has a custom built gimbal frame set up. More advanced and compact than my setup.

Recent mini-b run;
Very cool. I have been looking at servo mounted FPV setups for crawlers but don't want to go cheap and regret a bad choice so it's a project that will have to wait for a bit.

Fun to see your progress with it. Looks like you are having a blast.
Yeah, it gets expensive quick... I started with analog for cost and low latency. For a crawler, high resolution hd might be the priority

Back