4wd stadium truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcmonster236

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Wut is the best 4wd stadium truck for 500 dollars or less the faster the better!!
TY

The only ones I can think of are

HPI Nitro MT...My first choice
SCHUMACHER MENACE....Fastest
Lightning Stadium 10....My second choice

how fast does the lighting stadium 10 go?

Out of the box these stadium trucks are made to run 30+ mph. If you need more speed you can upgrade the engine later. Don't forget that speed means nothing without control. Try not to get hung up on whats the fastest XXX until you learn the basics.

how fast does the hpi mt go cause i mean i would like about 40 to 50?

You'll need the SCHUMACHER to get that kind of speed out of the box.....Have you ever driven a 50 mph rc?

no i never seen or driven 1. But how fast does the new hpi Nitro RS4 MT2 G3.0 RTR go? Thanks

You can go online at towerhobbies.com and get all the specs you need for these trucks. If you have never driven one before I would not be too concerned with that much speed. Takes some time to get used to how they turn, excelerate.....ect.

ok but do u no if the Nitro RS4 MT2 G3.0 RTR or Nitro RS4 MT2 is better?

ok but do u no if the Nitro RS4 MT2 G3.0 RTR or Nitro RS4 MT2 is better?

You need to read the specs on both trucks and decide for yourself....It's ok to get info from others but you should decide on what to buy....Just my .02

Well has any1 heard about how strong the hot bodies are? They have very little aluminum stuff. If any1 nos a site with aluminum stuff 4 it would really help if they new. TY

dude

like what everyone else is saying

go to tower hobbies and look up the info!

goodness

theres is a place that has many of the up grade parts for diffrent cars called neweramodels

Thanks i may go with the hpi cause there is more upgrades than the hot bodies i can't find any upgrades 4 them.!!!!

srry i wasn't yellin i was just sayin i like these !!! more than periods!!!

MAN!!! Th.s i. re.lly h.rd 2 foll.w...

We all agree.

Do your research after determining what your budget will bear. Do you have $300 to spend? Do you have $1000? Once you figure out what you can afford, go to your local hobby shop, since they will be your first support for parts and supplies. See what they carry, see what features you are looking for, and make a decision based on the knowledge you have accumulated.

Keep in mind, since you're new to this, you also need a radio, fuel, charger, and all the other peripherals involved in running R/C cars.

Back