2023 ideas for me. // thoughts, questions, and ideas.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banjo_Z2005

RCTalk Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
oh boy.. 2023 is around the corner...

here are some of my ideas:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flat Out Friday at Bucks arena (FEB 17TH 2023) (MILWAUKEE WI) [*][EVENT OVER / WENT]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Siren-Con at Tesomas Scout Camp in Rhinelander, WI. (JUN 1ST & 3RD 2023) (RHINELANDER WI)
Milwaukee Mile ARCA Midwest tour (JUN 18TH 2023) (WEST ALLIS WI)
NASCAR Downtown Chicago street race (JUL 1ST & 3RD 2023) (CHICAGO IL)
Slinger Speedway 44th Annual Slinger Nationals (JUL 11TH 2023) (SLINGER WI)
Milwaukee Mile ARCA & NASCAR Craftsman truck series (AUG 27TH 2023) (WEST ALLIS WI) [*]

I will try my best to edit/update this as time goes on, and as more events pop up!
What do you think? Any ideas, thoughts, and or questions?

Last edited:
been to chi town many times never had a issue...id run what I could if time allowed.

Hey, Banjo. 2023 a busy year racing year-already. Looking good. Here's another:

AMA/AFT (American Motorcyclist Association/American Flat Track)
Cedar Lake Short Track, New Richmond, WI
2023 season not released yet. 2022 was Sept. 24

Me? Be following it here streaming on Progressive AFT. Look for you in the crowd, o.k.? :thumbs-up: Cheers. 'AC'

Updates are good. Looking like a plan coming together. AMA Pro still has not published its 2023 flat track schedule. Regrets-can't plug you in a date there. Going to buy into their streaming service this year now that we have fibre optic feed into the house.

Hey! ARCA/NASCAR Craftsman is on my 80th birthday. Look for that announcement on the big screen ( not :) ).

Post up some of your selfies from the races. That'll be neat. Cheers. 'AC'

16 more days until Flat Out Friday! wow, that was fast!
My seats are picked as a nice backstretch viewing (Seating Area 110).
Is anyone else planning to go?

4.. MORE. DAYS.
there's also a pre-party at the Harly Musume, they're setting up a smaller track, and racing smaller bikes on the 16th.
my weekend is somewhat packed! WOOOOOOO

Back