2018 0708 Bash video, talion, savage flux, granite

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olds97_lss

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Met up with a couple guys this weekend. I had already ran for 3 hours before I met with them, but we had a good time just the same. I actually went home with my savage flux and stampede 4x4 vxl still functional for a change! The arrma talion and granite weren't so lucky. :(

These are me on my own before hand:

Met up with a couple guys this weekend. I had already ran for 3 hours before I met with them, but we had a good time just the same. I actually went home with my savage flux and stampede 4x4 vxl still functional for a change! The arrma talion and granite weren't so lucky. :(

These are me on my own before hand:
Does your savage have a center differential?

Nice videos. Is that a gopro session (or a session 5) you have for the on car footage ?

The one I wear on a lanyard around my neck is a hero5 black. The onboard was the hero5 Session. It put too much strain on the bodies and caused them to crack, so I quit doing the onboard. Was thinking of just velcroing them to the bodies, but then I'd be picking up the camera every 5 minutes.

Thanks. I *may* have a way to use my phone while using the RC controller but am still on the lookout for a small cam to mount to the car(s). Had been thinking of a Hero Session, nice to see real world use/footage from one.

Thanks for the link. The center diff you’re using is similar to the Traxxas EMAXX/EREVO drop in center diff. I’m in the process of installing the alza center diff using the hpi vorza center diff.
The alza is probably the best way to go. Simpler setup. I just didn't want to wait for it to ship and then figure out what diff and spur to use. Also, I'm still able to use the slipper.

Back