1st Racing rig Associated b4.2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sur3fir3

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
Well I sold off some stuff and decided to start racing. Picked up this kit a couple of months ago, and built it in two days. I just needed to get the electronics. I went with an LRP SPX zero esc and a reedy sonic 17.5. Added a Savox SC 1215MG and a thunder power 75C 6000MaH battery. using super soft barcodes in front and soft in the rear. I decided to paint the body myself. Just one solid color as its my first attempt ever. I will try two tone with the next one. The wing isn't on quite right, and I should have a few replacements in the mail soon. Anyways enough text heres some pics.

DSCF2465_zpsfca9113a.jpg

DSCF2450_zps3d14d22d.jpg

DSCF2452_zps12fae65f.jpg

DSCF2453_zpsf89fef9d.jpg

DSCF2457_zps1f08ec5d.jpg

DSCF2462_zps1f1d0cd7.jpg

DSCF2459_zpsdee05d92.jpg

Cool man best of luck to ya! What happened to racing the LST2-E though?

I still have the LST2-E I sold off my nitro stuff. right now the LST2-e in on the shelf needing some major repairs. Ill have it fixed up in a couple months. I had a really bad crash with it.

And no carnage photos for our enjoyment?:D. The buggy looks good man.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

When I did it I didn't have my replacement camera yet, but I will post pics of it when I get to work on it.

Back