1946 Dodge Power Wagon build.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAM

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Crawling
Building 1/10 crawler for this model. I'm interested in adding interior to this Dodge power wagon. Any suggestion? Also would it be easy?
Thank you. Mike

Yes, using the SCX10 platform it would be simple. The SCX10 chassis is also a very good chassis and I have built several.

Thank you for your input. I'm using the element enduro II kit so I will check what I may need to do to adapt.

The element enduro II kit you mentioned is also a good kit. I haven't had the pleasure of building one yet but we do have a couple guys here who speak highly of it.

Building 1/10 crawler for this model. I'm interested in adding interior to this Dodge power wagon. Any suggestion? Also would it be easy?
Thank you. Mike

I used an Element Gate Keeper interior on my Ecto. Just some minor trimming and add Axial Divers heads If you don't want the helmet heads that come with the Gate keeper interior.

PSX_20220716_144154.jpg

After looking at it more I think I can mount the seat on standoffs to the frame.
Mike

This is what I did for my GateCreeper build. Built a cage, then added a few supports for the seats and dash. This is for the Creeper cab but the idea should work for the Power wagon. got the dash and seat off ebay... I think?.... did some major cutting and trimming to get everything to work out and look good.
20220729_223610.jpg
20220815_201821.jpg
20220816_081840.jpg
20220816_081904.jpg
20220816_082049.jpg

Last edited: