14mm to 17mm Hex Adapteres will fit on any car with 14mm?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.MadfireMoe

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Quick question, I just ordered a 1/8 sportswerks mayhem, It is suppose to be a stadium truck type design but it has 14mm hex. I want to convert to truggy and obviously use truggy treded tires! :mad: But this 1/8 apparently uses 14mm.... SO THE QUESTION IS IN THE TITLE. Just a short one.

Quick question, I just ordered a 1/8 sportswerks mayhem, It is suppose to be a stadium truck type design but it has 14mm hex. I want to convert to truggy and obviously use truggy treded tires! :mad: But this 1/8 apparently uses 14mm.... SO THE QUESTION IS IN THE TITLE. Just a short one.

I got axles that normally had 14 hexes on ,an I have I believe 17 hexes on them ,but they came with the
axial wheels that I bought off of someone else ,I don't have a clue of what brand the hexes are!

These may fit! .But I think it depends on what type a wheel nut you need as well ,I have a 1/8 scale
truggy that takes the big nut!

s-l500.jpg

I got axles that normally had 14 hexes on ,an I have I believe 17 hexes on them ,but they came with the
axial wheels that I bought off of someone else ,I don't have a clue of what brand the hexes are!

These may fit! .But I think it depends on what type a wheel nut you need as well ,I have a 1/8 scale
truggy that takes the big nut!

s-l500.jpg
Oh I see. Do i put those on and I can slide a truggy wheel on it at ease? Of course with putting the pins in

They aren't universal. There are many types of 17mm hex's out there.

That said, the 14mm hubs look a lot like HPI's do for the savage, which would suggest that the ones cbaker showed might work fine, but you will need HPI's flange nuts too: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMDC0&P=V
Thanks, I also noticed this brand dose not have it's on conversation, but it is based off of a award winning buggy back in 05 I think.

Back