10 Years.....WOW

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
As of today, 7-27, I have been a member of this awesome, yes I said awesome, lol, rc community for 10 years. 10 years ago I went in search of a better alternative to the "why wont my maxx wheely" morons, and that horrible oval queen over on the traxxas boards, found RCNT and never looked back! Thanks Woodie for putting up with me for the past decade, and for this great site!

congrats on your 10th anniversary ! i tired out quite a few rc forums before i settled on my home at RCNT ! hope i'm around for 10 more !

Congrats on ten years,i wish i was here longer! but dont plan on goin no were

Congratulations my friend! It has been a long time for sure. I haven't been here quite 10 years yet, but I am on the downhill side for sure! It's hard to believe sometimes that this forum has been here since 02 and that is saying something. Most forums fizzle out long before 10 years, but this one keeps going strong. It is a true testimate to the hard work and dedication put in by Woodie and all the boys in blue to keep the weirdos out... and to keep the good info coming. Also there are alot of good people here and for the most part we all get along. So :cheers: Heres to another 10 years!

Ahh when rc's had wooden tires. Congrats on the long haul Joe.

Congrats Joe.

I think you can count on 1 hand the guys that are still around from that far back.

You, WoodiE and Candyman that I can think of.

I'm coming up on 9 years and Rolex is in his 8th.

Thanks guys, I still can't believe its been ten years. RCNT just keeps getting better and better each year too. Woodie does an outstanding job, not only running the site, but giving back to the members as well. That, along with the group of guys we have here, make this more than just another rc forum, I have never seen any other forum with the atmosphere we have here at RCNT. Heres to the next 10 years :cheers:

No forum I have ever been to on WHATEVER subject or ANYTHING, they dont even compare to the family feeling here at RCNT. Great site FO SHO!

NCNitro.....

Helping people do wheelies with their TMaxx since 2002!

We've been way too slack. Some of you are still here.

I used to carve my wheels out of stone.

I paid Skymaxx for his access card a while back.

Back