1/64 Scale FPV RC Car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I got this pretty cool little FPV RC car (1/64 or hot wheels size) I was supposed to get it pre release to test but took a while in shipping got it the other day and it’s super fun and cool here’s a little video I did
Worlds Smallest Off-Road RC Car SNT Y60 Review (Sniclo Turbo)

7DF4E44D-1726-49DB-9B7B-1ABCCD7A991B.jpeg

Well I got this pretty cool little FPV RC car (1/64 or hot wheels size) I was supposed to get it pre release to test but took a while in shipping got it the other day and it’s super fun and cool here’s a little video I did

View attachment 161560
I have that camera here somewhere

View attachment 161560
Cool picture man! I discovered the portrait mode on my iPhone and get some neat shots like this where only the subject is in focus. Very cool
P.S. no video link

I liked the video, pretty well done; however the off-road fpv footage was actually making me motion sick. Understandably due to the micro size of it

That thing is so cool Love it!!!